Thursday, February 5, 2009

A work in progress

Here we are blogging friends! I thought I would finally jump on the wagon, I have no idea what I'm doing. Although I have confidence in my abilities that I can learn how to blog.

I guess I'll start with just a quick review of what is happening in the world of the Dilley's. We are currently living in Springville, UT and have just recently rented our place so that we can save some money and head up north. On March 1st we can be found in my Mothers basement in Roy, UT....EXCITING! We'll see how long it lasts...I'll keep you posted on my new blog. We are expecting our first baby, Ella Jade. She will be here shortly, she is supposed to come March 8th, but she will probably be here sooner than that. We're so excited to be parents and at the same time scared to death. I hope she likes us! Well this is enough writing for now, Its really not my favorite thing to do so I will ease my way in to it. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute background! And you'll get the hang of it after a while. I can't wait to meet Ella Jade :) She'll be my favorite niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, Megan! Blogging is so much fun and I am happy you have been sucked into our world! I will be a dedicated reader! Good luck with little Ella (cute name by the way). You will be great parents!

    ReplyDelete

Followers